8560 S 137th Avenue Unit #-, Goodyear
Goodyear Homes & Real Estate - Arizona
Included below are Goodyear Homes For Sale. If you would like more information on any of these Arizona listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Goodyear Homes come on the market.
Gearing up to buy or sell a home soon in Goodyear? Call eXp Realty at 623-252-9350. Your Goodyear realty team is here to help navigate the Goodyear real estate market.
Homes for Sale in Goodyear AZ
The City of Goodyear is the largest city in The West Valley and there are more Homes for Sale in Goodyear to choose from than any other! Goodyear is located just 20 minutes west of downtown Phoenix and has a population of over 70,000 people, making in the largest city in The West Valley. Goodyear is the Spring Training home of the Cleveland Indians and the Cincinnati Reds and has many hotels, dining choices, entertainment and shopping centers to choose from!
While we have made finding homes for sale in Goodyear as easy as we can with our advanced MLS Goodyear Homes for sale search feature, knowing which community, which neighborhood and finding the perfect homes for sale in Goodyear is what we do best! Contact The West Valley Home Team today and let us "Help you find your way home"!
City of Goodyear--A Great Place to Live
Nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Estrella Mountains, Goodyear has received many awards and recognitions. Goodyear has been named an All-American City by the National Civic League as well as one of the five "Most Livable Cities" in America by the United States Conference of Mayors. In 2015 Goodyear was named Top 10 Best US Cities to Live by 24/7wallst.com.
According to the U.S. Census Survey, Goodyear is the 14th fastest growing city in the U.S. The city increased by more than 4% between July 2015 and July 2014. Goodyear added 3261 residents, raising the city's estimated population in July 2015 to 79,003. Goodyear is the wealthiest west valley city, according to the U.S. Census Survey with a median household income of $70,323.
What's all the fuss about?
Goodyear's location provides a great opportunity for a mixture of activities and amenities:
- NATURE--The nearby mountain ranges offer scenic and historic hiking trails through beautiful desert mountain landscaping. The vast Estrella Mountain Regional Park allows for endless outdoor experiences including camping. The Tres Rios Wetlands provides an unexpected water oasis full of a rich diversity of wildlife habitat.
- NUMEROUS LIFESTYLE CHOICES--Golf course communities, active adult communities, lake communities, small subdivisions, established neighborhoods, new neighborhoods, gated communities, master planned communities, and properties with acreage can all be found in Goodyear.
- GOODYEAR BALLPARK--Voted the Best Place to See a Spring Training Game in the USA Today 10 Best Reader's Choice Poll in 2014, the Goodyear Ballpark offers annual Spring Training as well as numerous events throughout the year.
- GOODYEAR AMENITIES--Goodyear has it all: hotels, restaurants, shopping, medical facilities, salons, golf courses, hiking, biking, camping and more!
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION--Great location with easy access to the I-10, Loop 101 and Loop 303, basically connecting you to anywhere in the Phoenix metro area.
Goodyear was initially founded by the Goodyear Rubber Company as it searched for a new location to grow cotton for tires. The cotton grown was used in the rubber tires for warplanes in World War II. In 1917 the town was named after Charles Goodyear, the Founder of Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company. The Goodyear Company revolutionized the rubber tire manufacturing industry with its rubber vulcanization process, which helped to increase the durability of tires.
Goodyear was incorporated as a town in 1946. Through the years the city of Goodyear grew and was finally declared a city in 1985. Goodyear continues to grow as more communities and homes are continuing to be built.
Goodyear Home Valuation
Do you own a home in Goodyear and want to find out instantly what it is worth in today's market? Get Your Free Instant Value Now!
Homes For Sale in Goodyear, Arizona
14764 W Piccadilly Road, Goodyear
1114 N 151st Lane, Goodyear
17842 W Sequoia Drive, Goodyear
4866 N 185th Drive, Goodyear
16562 W Tonto Street, Goodyear
18364 W Devonshire Avenue, Goodyear
17574 W Lincoln Street, Goodyear
217 E La Mar Boulevard, Goodyear
XXXX S 138th Avenue Unit #'-', Goodyear
13996 W Woodbridge Avenue, Goodyear
15582 W Devonshire Avenue, Goodyear
n/a NE Citrus Road Unit #-, Goodyear
4277 N 180th Lane, Goodyear
16959 W Hammond Street, Goodyear
16016 W Sheila Lane, Goodyear
16766 W Apache Street, Goodyear
17147 W Tonto Street, Goodyear
18012 W Lavender Lane, Goodyear
1049 S 150th Drive, Goodyear
All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. Copyright 2023 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.