Named All-American City as will as one of the five "Most Livable Cities" in Arizona, the City of Goodyear is located west of Phoenix just off the I-10 freeway. It's one of the fastest growing cities in the US, and one of the highest income per capita in the state. Goodyear offers residents shopping, dining, entertainment, golf, hiking, a community college, a hospital and medical facilities, spring training and more.
According to the City of Goodyear website, their most recent "Citizen Satisfaction Survey" revealed that:
- 97% feel safe in their neighborhood
- 96% said Goodyear is an excellent/good place to live
- 95% would recommend Goodyear as a place to live
- 95% rated Fire Services as excellent-good
- 94% rated Emergency Medical Services as excellent-good
- 91% of the residents are happy with the overall quality of life
As a resident of Goodyear, I'm not shocked by the high satisfaction responses.
Want to learn more about Goodyear? Here are a few popular communities in Goodyear and a link to more information about each as well as more information about the City of Goodyear. (And since I am a Realtor, I had to throw in the homes for sale in Goodyear!)
Active Adult Communities: