Wondering what happens after we find you the perfect house in Goodyear and the seller accepts your offer? Here’s a quick breakdown of the process:
- Deposit Earnest Money with the Title Company
- Home Inspection Period Begins, Inspect the Home and Negotiate Repairs
- Your Lender Will Start the Financing Process, Submit all Required Documents
- Your Lender Will Complete an Appraisal
- The Seller Will Complete Any Agreed Upon Repairs
- Sign the Closing Documents and Bring Your Closing Funds
- Complete a Final Walk-Thru of the Property
- Once the Sale Records with the County, You Get the Keys to Your New Home!
Thinking about moving to Goodyear and want someone to be your advocate and help guide you through the process of buying a home? I’m here to help! Fill out the contact form below and let's get a game plan together!